I want you to make a decision feeling at peace knowing that this will only bring you and your loved one(s) together.

Questions are allowed around here.

Got questions?

Wedding packages begin at $4,500 for 8 hours and sessions begin at $490. Prices are subject to change at any time, though. (Living in Vancouver is HARD.)

I require a 25% non-refundable deposit upon contract signing to reserve your date in my calendar. The remaining 75% must be paid in full by your session or wedding day.

If you think we'd be a good fit, please send me a message through my inquiry form

I'll email you back with my pricing guide and we can schedule a time to chat. Once a signed contract and deposit is received, you're officially booked! 

I'll guide you in the process of planning your wedding or session, so when we finally meet in person, it's like we're old friends!

It varies per session or wedding, but on average there will be at least 50-75 shots/hour.

I don't put a cap on the number you receive and I won't leave out anything important either!

I'm based in Vancouver, BC and I do travel!

Travel fees depend on the distance of the location and may include a mileage fee, accommodations and/or flights.

Don't worry, I've got you! I'd be happy to work with you days/weeks before our session and get ideas flowing so you don't feel overwhelmed.

My goal is to make you and your loved one(s) feel as comfortable as possible.

Still got lingering questions?

Don't even worry about it! Feel free to let me know through this form and I'd be happy to clear things up with you.

Wedding & family photographer based in beautiful Vancouver, BC. Capturing life’s moments anywhere in the world.

follow along on instagram